Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Look, New Start

Hey Everyone,

It's me again.... finally.  Sorry I have been absent for so long. I've thought about writing, but nothing ever really came to mind, so I decided to give Chocolate Strawberries a new look and hopefully with the new look, a new start.  :)  So, while I've been working on the new look I've also been working on and praying about the direction for this blog, and have finally come up with something that I feel will work well.  I still want to do random life updates, but also start doing some series and posts on life issues/ things I'm learning.  Also, just for fun, a random What I Wore Wednesday (I know I really enjoy them on other peoples blogs so why not have fun with them on my own?).  I also am going to start doing book reviews on a regular basis.  Hopefully one, if not two a month. 

Well, I just wanted to give a quick update since I finished the new look.  :)  Also, if you're actually reading this, I have to say that I'm really impressed that I have any readers left and am so thankful for you.  So yeah, guess I'll be seeing you here again soon!

Blessings,
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment